Monday, February 17, 2014

Day Two and Three: Settling in and a Visit to Angkor Wat Temple

Saturday February 15, 2014 Day Two

By Orena

Arriving to Cambodia, the feeling was remarkable. Know that I am in a whole different continent made me realize that anything is possible. When I got on the but I was literary overjoyed. The air was wonderful. The sight was unique. Upon to the hotel I learned new names (this was incredible) My Saturday was filled with anticipation. God is Good.

Sunday February 16, 2014 Day Three

By Jason

Waking up early this morning after a day of travel was difficult to say the least. Though after everyone was very excited to see the temples. Angkor Thom was the first we were going to see but the two smaller buses that we needed so we enter were not there. So we went to see Angkor Wat first which was absolutely incredible and stunning as was the other temples. After getting back from the temples everyone went in the pool and some participated in a baptism that was being done. Today was a special and we have God to thank for that. May His blessings follow the rest of our days in Cambodia.

Photos from Angkor Wat visit below (more at link to right):

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was an amazing trip. Thanks a lot for your sharing your experience with us and such amazing photographs. I really enjoyed them and look forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete