Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 8: Last Day on the Construction Site

February 21

By Imani

Today was the last day of the construction fork. It was bittersweet because we were a part of building a foundation which is amazing, but we want to continue to work. We feel amazing that we were able to do God’s work and have fun doing it. I have really changed as a person. I appreciate this mission trip so much. It has shown me that I need to appreciate my life more. There are people here that don’t have what I have and are so happy. There’s no reason at all that I should be mad. I am grateful that I was a part of something so great. The kids have a piece of my heart that cannot be taken away from them. I would love to visit them again someday.

1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet to see the bonding of workers who belongs to different casts and races but are sad because they have completed their work and wouldn't be together again.

    ReplyDelete